英语对话短文

时间:2023-10-22 03:16:00 编辑:大鹏 来源:长期打折网

大学英语口语对话范文,大学英语口语对话范文,简单英语对话短文带翻译精选,简单英语对话带翻译精选...

大学英语口语对话范文
大学英语口语对话范文
提示:

大学英语口语对话范文

  英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。我精心收集了大学英语口语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!   大学英语口语对话范文1   This Sunday Steven and his wife Julia come to the beauty parlor. While he is waiting for his wife, he is asked to experience a simple facial massage.   这个星期天史蒂文和他的太太茱莉娅来到了美容院。当他在等茱莉娅的时候,他被邀请体验一下简单的面部按摩。   Beautician: Hello. In order to kill your time you can experience our facial massage for free.   美容师:你好。为了消磨时间,你可以来免费体验一下我们的面部按摩。   Steven: Really? OK!   史蒂文:真的吗?好啊。   Beautician: This way please. First, we should clean your face with our clarifying cream. And then we use the massage cream. Next do the massage. I hope that you can feel comfortable.   美容师:这边请。首先,我们要用 清洁面霜把脸部洗干净,然后涂上按摩霜,接着来做按摩。我希望你能感觉舒服。   Steven: Very comfortable. I think I will come next time. Maybe I will take some friends. Amazing!   史蒂文:真的很舒服。我想我下次 还会来。也许带几个朋友来。太棒了。   Beautician: Thank you.   美容师:谢谢你。   大学英语口语对话范文2   Today Steven accompanies Julia to go shopping. Julia wants to buy a moisturizer. So they go toa toiletry shop.   今天史蒂文陪他的妻子来逛街。茱莉娅想买一款润肤霜。于是他们来到了一家化妆品店。   Saleswoman: Welcome. How can I help you?   专柜小姐:欢迎光临,请问你们要些什么?   Julia: We want to look at some of your products.   茱莉娅:我们想看看你们的产品。   Saleswoman: This way please. We have a full range of products from cosmetics to skincleansers.   专柜小姐:这边请。我们有一系列的产品,从彩妆到洁肤品应有尽有。   Julia: Could you commend me some moisturizers?   茱莉娅:你可以介绍一些保湿产品吗?   Saleswoman: Your T-zone gets oily easily, but your cheeks are dry in winter. Am I right?   专柜小姐:你的T字部位容易出油,但是在冬天两颊却很干。是吗?   Julia: Yes, that's right.   茱莉娅:是的,就是那样。   Saleswoman: This "Cream of Olives" is our bestseller for combination skin. You can try it onyour hand.   专柜小姐:这款橄榄滋养霜是我们卖得最好的,专门针对混合型肌肤。你可以在手上试一下。   Julia: Oh, very good. I will buy this one.   茱莉娅:嗯,不错。我买这个了。   Saleswoman: All right. Anything else?   专柜小姐:好的。还要别的吗?   Julia: No. Thank you.   茱莉娅:不需要了。谢谢你。   Saleswoman: My pleasure.   专柜小姐:很乐意为您服务。   大学英语口语对话范文3   Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his water and electricity fees last month.   史蒂文决定去银行付上个月的水电费。   Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?   银行职员:您好,您要办理什么业务?   Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricity fees.   史蒂文:你好,我来交水电费。   Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.   银行职员:把您的水电费单给我。   Steven: Here they are.   史蒂文:给。   Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.   银行职员:你应该付电费160元,水费80元。   Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?   史蒂文:你的意思是我总共要付240元吗?   Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?   银行职员:是的。你要用现金付还是信用卡付?   Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.   银行职员:现金,给你钱。   Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.   银行职员:收您250元,找您10元钱。   Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.   史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见。   Bank Clerk: Bye.   银行职员:再见。

大学英语口语对话范文
提示:

大学英语口语对话范文

开展英语情景对话教学,离不开教师对情景的精心创设,才能帮助学生理解对话内容,达到学以致用的目的。下面是大学英语口语对话范文,一起来了解下吧:
【大学英语口语对话范文】
A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
A:先生,早上好,请坐。
B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.
B:我想知道目前住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.
B:没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况。最近几个月住宅物业需求非常大。房屋价格上涨了将近20%。
B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.
B:真的?因为我几个月内就得返回英国了,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?
A:先生,不用担心,依我看现在是卖方市场。让我先记录一些关于你的房子的资料吧。请问你的房子在哪里?
B:Flat C. 15/F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
B:在太古城唐厦十五楼F座C室。
A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
A:你的房子面积有多大?有几间卧室和客厅?
B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
B:建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房、一个饭厅、一间主卧室和两间客卧。
A:What is the orientation and view?
A:你的房子的朝向及观景怎么样?
B:It faces south with a hillside view.
B:南向,面对山景的。
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
A:唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,不过要视房子的内部布局及装修条件而定.
B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
B:我希望定价为港币四百五十万元。
A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
A:先生,可否告知我你的名字及联系电话?
B:Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. May office number is 21234567.
B:我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,办公电话是21234567。
A:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property becomeavailable?
A:谢谢你,约翰逊先生。我可以再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时可以变付?
B:In about one month.
B:大约一个月之后。
A:Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commissionequivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of theproperty through our introduction.
A:还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍了买家,本公司将向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
B:No problem.
B:没有问题。
A:Thank you very much. I will introduce your properly to our clients. When they want to seeyour property, Iwill give you a call.
A:非常感谢,我会把你的房产介绍给我公司的客户。如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
【大学英语口语情景对话】
A:Hello, who's that speaking?
A:你好,哪位?
B:I am calling about the advertisement for a flat with a bedroom. Do you still have it now?
B:你好,请问你登广告出租的那套一居室的单元房租出去了吗?
A:Yes, I do.
A:还没有。
B:Is there any furniture in it?
B:里面有家具吗?
A:Yes, it's fully furnished.
A:有的,设施齐全。
B:What's the rent for a year?
B:年租金是多少?
A:15,000 Yuan, including water, but electricity and gas.
A:一万五千元,包括水费、不含电费和燃气费。
B:Where is it located?
B:位于哪儿?
A:It's in International Trade Zone. It's only ten minutes' walk from the nearest subway station.
A:在国际商贸区,离最近的地铁站走路只需十分钟。
B:That's great. But can you make the rent cheaper, let's see,12,000 Yuan?
B:那太好了。能否把租金降一点,一万二怎样?
A:The price can be talked over. How about coming around and taking a look at it first?
A:价格好商量,要不你先过来看看再说?
B:OK. I will be free at tomorrow afernoon. I'll take a taxi to get there.
B:好吧,我明天下午有空,我会打的去。明天见。
A:All right, see you.
A:好,再见。
【大学英语口语日常对话】
A: Fashion show is around the corner, I’m so excited! 时装表演即将来临,我很兴奋!
B: Are there any good!这有什么好的!
A: I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes; they looked pretty nice to me. I think you don’t like it! Why?我没看出衣服有任何问题;在我看来它们都很不错。我觉得你不喜欢!为什么?
B: It was dumb. I think it's stupid for women to wear clothes like that. 这是愚蠢的。我认为女人们穿成那样是很愚蠢的。
A: The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom. 仁者见仁,智者见智。
B: Do you really think people can wear that stuff and walk around the streets? 你真的认为人们可以穿那种东西走在街上?
A: Yes, I do. At least, some people certainly can. They wear high-fashion clothes to show off their sense of style and wealth. 是的,我这样认为。至少,有人一定会。他们穿着时尚的衣服展示他们的时尚感和财富。
B: Well. I still think they're dumb. It makes more sense to spend the money on more practical purposes.我仍然认为他们是愚蠢的。把更多的钱花在更有意义的地方比较实际。
A: So you think it's bad if I wear it?所以你认为我穿成这样很不好吗?
B: If you wear it I must speak nice! 如果你穿成这样我一定说它很好看!
A: I know you will say that.我就知道你会这样说。
B: Only you know me!知我者非你莫属!
【大学生关于食品安全英语对话】
A :the problems of domestic food safety are appearing constantly,And have your heard problem of oranges? 国内食品安全问题不断显现,你听说过问题橘子吗?
B:Really?真的?
A:There are fresh citrus maggots. County on a buried 2500 kilos, and several provinces nationwide have. 有新鲜的柑橘生了蛆虫。县里埋了2500公斤,全国好几个省都有这种状况。
B: How terrible.Now the domestic food security is really bad. 多么可怕。现在国内食品安全是非常糟糕的。
A: U.S.do better in this piont. 在这一点上美国做的更好。
B:Ah, which the United States did manage very well. What is their experience? 啊,美国确实做的很好。他们有什么经验?
A: the right OF FDA in the United States is power,and Very strict law enforcement. 在美国,食品药物管理局的权利非常大,而且执法非常严格。
B:is there more success experience?有更多的成功经验吗?
A:It's a fairly standard market, no hawker stalls and food in the supermarket, food into the supermarket to go through inspection, so the food will not get home as domestic so fresh. 要有一个相当标准的市场,没有小贩的摊档和食品在超市,食品经过超市的检查,这样只要食物不是很新鲜就不会被带回家
B:How should people buy safe food?你认为人们该如何购买安全食品?
A:When we choose food, we must remember to check its tag, confirming whether the basic information is marked on it, including ingredients, producer, shelf life and particularly date of manufacture. 选择食品时,我们一定要记住查看标签,确认上面是否标注基本信息,包括配料、生产厂家、保质期,尤其是生产日期。
B:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?为什么食品污染问题现在频繁发生?
A:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.因为食品生产者惟利是图,丧失了商业道德。他们不再把食品安全当作首要问题。

简单英语对话短文带翻译精选
提示:

简单英语对话短文带翻译精选

  情景对话是英语学习中不可或缺的一个环节。在初中英语课堂中,教师应尽可能地为学生设置一些语言活动情境,让学生在情境中培养兴趣和自信心,获取语言的知识。我整理了简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!   简单英语对话短文带翻译篇一   A:It seems to me that you fall for good-looking guys.   A:好像你挺喜欢帅小伙的。   B:Yeah.   B:是的。   A: Why don't you date up a handsome guy and spend time together?   A:为什么不找一个帅哥做伴呢?   B: I've found myself a date mate.   B: 我已经找了一个做伴的人。   A: You must have a lot in common and a barrel of fun.   A: 你们一定有很多共同之处,过得很开心。   B: A harrel of fun,of course. He often says that I'm a date bait.   B: 当然,他经常说我是个讨人喜欢的漂亮姑娘。   简单英语对话短文带翻译篇二   A:How do you like Tom?   A: 你认为汤姆怎么样?   B: I like him very much. He's a gay dog.   B:我很喜欢他,他是个快活的人。   A: Are you ready to welcome him?   A: 你准备好迎接他了吗?   B:I'm all set. He can come anytime.   B:万事俱备,随时欢迎他到来。   简单英语对话短文带翻译篇三   A: I don't know how to deal with Jack. He's indeed a trouble maker. He has loused up my business several times.   A: 我不知道怎么对付杰克,他实在是个制造麻烦的人,好几次把我的事弄得一团糟。   B: You mean Lily's boyfnend?   B: 你是说莉莉的男朋友。   A:Yeah.   A:是的。   B: Well,he's a hard case. Everyone would feel headache about him.   B:他是个难对付的人,每个人都对他感到头疼。   简单英语对话短文带翻译篇四   A: Bob is really disturbed these days.   A:鲍勃最近很焦虑。   B: We'd better have a heart-to-heart talk with him.   B:我们最好和他好好谈谈。   A: But we can't talk like elders.   A: 我们可不能像长辈那样子谈。   B: Of course not. Let's talk to him in a very friendly way.   B:那当然不行,我们和他友好地谈谈。   简单英语对话短文带翻译篇五   A:I hear your sister has had an accident,is it true?   A:听说你姐姐出事了,是真的吗?   B:Yeah,it happened a week ago.   B:是的,那是一周前的事了。   A:That's a crying shame.It really is!   A:真是太糟了。   B:Fortunately,she's not seriously injured.   B:万幸她伤得不重。

简单英语对话带翻译精选
提示:

简单英语对话带翻译精选

  开展英语情景对话教学,离不开教师对情景的精心创设,才能帮助学生理解对话内容,达到学以致用的目的。我精心收集了简单英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
  简单英语对话带翻译篇1
  A:He always likes to say something as if all his geese are swans.

  A: 他谈论问题时总喜欢言过其实。

  B: I know this characteristic of him.So I never think seriously of his words.



  B:我知道他这个特点,所以,对他的话我从来都没有认真对待过。

  A: Yeah.This is a clever way to be in contact with such a person.

  A:和这种人交往这可真是个好办法。

  B: It seems that you don't like him.

  B:你好像不太喜欢他。

  A: You like to municate with him?

  A: 你喜欢和这种人说话吗?
  简单英语对话带翻译篇2
  A:How are you feeling,John?

  A: 约翰,你觉得怎么样?

  B: Oh,not too bad,but I've got to stay in bed.

  B: 还不太糟,但我得呆在床上。

  A: Do more exercises after you're healthy.

  A:等好了后可得多锻炼一下身体。

  B: Ok, I will,You have said that many times.

  B:我会的,你都说了好几遍了。

  A: Are you hungry? Do you want me to buy something for you to eat?

  A: 你现在饿不饿?我给你买点吃的去?

  B: No,there's no need.Thank you all the same.

  B:不用了,谢谢你。
  简单英语对话带翻译篇3
  Todd: Lucinda, has Kwame been to New Zealand?

  托德:露辛达,夸梅去过纽西兰吗?

  Lucinda: Yeah, he has. He came with me on my last vacation to New Zealand.

  露辛达:去过,他去过。上个假期他和我一起去了纽西兰。

  Todd: OK, so how was it? It was his first trip to New Zealand.

  托德:你们玩得怎么样?这是他第一次去纽西兰。

  Lucinda: It was quite funny actually because, he's, I'm from New Zealand in the Western Country and I'm from the country and he's from Africa and he's from the city so a lot of people assume that if your from Africa you're from the country and if you're from a Western Country, you're from the city and when he came to visit us I think he was a little bit shocked to end up in the middle of the country and my family thought he's be able to, he'd know his way around a spade and a shovel and and be able to plant trees which is what my parents spent a lot of time doing and so, I think in the beginning he was very, he was quite shocked about the type of lifestyle we had but after awhile he really settled in really well.

  露辛达:其实非常有意思,因为我来自纽西兰,虽然纽西兰是西方国家,可是我来自乡村,而他来自非洲的城市,所以有很多人会认为,如果你来自非洲,那你一定来自乡村,如果你来自西方国家,那你一定来自城市,我认为,他去我家拜访时对我家在乡村这件事感到有点吃惊,我家人认为他会用铁锹和铲子、会种树,这是我父母大部分时间都在做的事情,所以我认为开始时他对我们的生活方式感到非常震惊,不过一段时间之后他已经非常适应这种生活了。

  Todd: What did you guys do on his trip to New Zealand?

  托德:他在纽西兰的时候你们做了什么?

  Lucinda: I taught him to swim. Really Kwame, well, he still can't swim very well. He can float, so we put actually, we, it's quite embarrassing, but we put a life jacket on him from, cause we have race boats, so we put a life jacket on him, and just sent him out into the water on his back.

  露辛达:我教他游泳。真的吗不过现在夸梅游得还不太好。他可以浮在水上,这非常尴尬,我们有赛船,所以我们让他穿上了船上的救生衣,然后就让他那样漂浮在水上。

  Todd: Yeah, yeah, yeah. That would work.

  托德:好,对,是这样。这很有效。

  Lucinda: So we were quite shocked that he could't swim because ing from an island country, I have never before met anyone in my life that couldn't swim. I learned to swim when I was maybe 4 years old and we have swimming lessons at school so at least you don't go to school, there's no way that you can't swim.

  露辛达:我们对他不会游泳这件事感到非常吃惊,因为我来自岛国,以前我从未遇到过不会游泳的人。我大概4岁的时候就学会游泳了,而且学校里有游泳课,所以除非你不上学,否则不可能不会游泳。

  Todd: So are you a good swimming teacher? Did you teach him successfully?

  托德:那你是优秀的游泳老师吗?你成功教会他游泳了吗?

  Lucinda: I gave up halfway through it. My mom had to teach him because I'm very *** all and my mom used to be a lifeguard so she, she was able to, cause Kwame is so big. He's over 6 foot, so and I'm almost 5 foot so it's kind of a bit, a bit dangerous for me to be teaching him how to swim.

  露辛达:我在中途放弃了。所以后来是我妈妈教的他,因为我个头太小了,我妈妈以前做过救生员,所以她可以教他,因为夸梅的个头太大了。他身高超过6英尺,而我只有5英尺,所以我教他游泳有点儿危险。

  

上一篇:trytodo
下一篇:没有了
相关文章
最新资讯
热门资讯